There’s a big race day in Newcastle on Thursday, and you don’t want to miss out on this Betfair Exchange money-back offer! Place a bet of up to £10.00 at Newcastle 18:45 and Betfair will refund your stake as a free bet if your horse is not placed. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £6.69 and here’s how…
- Place a bet of up to £10.00 at Newcastle 18:45 (Thursday 15th September 2022).
- Applies to bets on the Exchange ‘Win’ market.
- Applies to your first bet placed after 08:00 on Wednesday 14th September 2022.
- Cash back as a free bet up to £10.00 if your horse does not finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
- applies to back only bets; put on bets do not qualify.
- Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ customers are excluded from this promotion.
- Your free bet will be credited within 24 hours if eligible.
- The free bet will be valid on any horse racing market for 7 days.
Please see my ‘Guide to Qualifying Bets’ if you would like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you choose, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly long odds, hoping he doesn’t finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
At the time of writing, ‘Yaser‘ is available at back probabilities of 1 pm and put on probabilities of 2 pm.
You can calculate your put on bet using my Combined Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your put on bet must be £8.87.
Put £10.00 on Yaaser @ 13.00 = Potential profit of £114.00
Deposit £8.87 at Yaaser @ 14.00 = Potential liability of £115.31
Let’s look at your profit/loss for possible outcomes.
So you will do a profit of £6.69 if Yaaser doesn’t finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd. You could lose 1.31lbs on any other result. Risking £1.31 for a potential profit of £6.69 gives you effective odds of 6.11, which I’m sure you’ll agree makes this offer profitable in the long run.
If eligible, free bets will be credited within 24 hours and valid on any horse racing market for 7 days.
If you are not sure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my ‘Free Bet Guide’ for a step-by-step guide.
Get this offer on Betfair