It’s Ukraine v Scotland in the UEFA Nations League on Tuesday night, and Betfair is getting in on the action! Place an Exchange bet of up to £10.00 on both teams to score and if your bet loses your stake will be refunded as a free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.19 and here’s how…
- Place an Exchange bet of up to £10.00 on ‘Both teams score – Yes‘ in Ukraine vs Scotland.
- Applies to bets placed between 10:00 am on Monday 26th September 2022 and 19:45 (beginning) on Tuesday 27th September 2022.
- It only applies to your first bet placed on the selected market.
- applies to back only bets; put on bets do not qualify.
- Cash back as a free bet if your bet loses.
- Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ customers are excluded from this promotion.
- If eligible, your free bet will be credited within 24 hours.
- The free bet will be valid on any football market for 7 days.
If your qualifying bet loses, Betfair will refund your bet as a free bet, so you can treat this as a ‘Money back if bet loses’ offer.
You can work your put on bet using the ‘Money back if the bet loses‘ in my Combined Betting Calculator. You may come in ‘£8.00‘ as your ‘Cashback’ value, as this is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 free bet to in case your bet loses.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your put on bet must be £5.30.
Put £10.00 on ‘Both Teams Score – Yes’ @ 1.80 = £7.60 Potential Profit
Put £5.30 on ‘Yes’ (both teams score) @ 1.83 = £4.39 potential liability
Let’s look at your profit/loss for possible outcomes.
So no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £3.19 this Betting Exchange offer!
If you are not sure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my ‘Free Bet Guide’ for a step-by-step guide.
Get this offer on Betfair