It’s Aston Villa v Liverpool in the Premier League on Boxing Day, and you can’t miss this offer at the William Hill store! Place a £5.00+ ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet on Aston Villa v Liverpool in the shop and receive a £5.00 free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.00 and here’s how…
- Promotion runs from Saturday, December 24, 2022 until 5:30 pm (start) on Monday, December 26, 2022.
- Applies to ‘Create #YourOdds‘ bets placed on Aston Villa v Liverpool.
- Applies to bets placed in-store on an SSBT or Smart Hub.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (pairs).
- You will receive a £5.00 free bet on any football market.
- The free bet must be placed in the shop using an SSBT or the Smart Hub.
- The free bet will be valid from Tuesday 27th December 2022 until Thursday 29th December 2022.
- The free bet will not be returned with any winnings.
How to play this offer is entirely up to you.
You could take a speculative approach and not to lay your ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet. If your bet loses, you can convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, i.e. £4.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £1.00, and you could make a nice profit.
My preferred approach to this offer is to build a bet that is washable and make a profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders’ guide for a step by step explanation of how to build washable selections.
Betfair and Smarkets are great options for this offer. If you haven’t used one of them yet, now is a great time to try them out.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your to lay bet using my Matched Bet Calculator.
Try not to lose more than £1.00 on your qualifying bet
You will receive a £5.00 free bet on any football market, which must be placed in the shop using an SSBT or the Smart Hub. Free bet will be valid between Tuesday 27th December 2022 and Thursday 29th December 2022. Free bet will not be returned with any winnings.
Using direct matched betting, you would convert your £5.00 free bet to 80% cash, so £4.00. Given your expected qualification loss of £1.00, you will have a profit of £3.00 on this William Hill offer!
Get this offer at William Hill