It’s West Ham v Man City in the Premier League on Sunday, and William Hill is getting in on the action! Put a £1.00+’Create #YourOdds‘ bet on West Ham v Man City, and William Hill will match your bet as a free bet of up to £5.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.55 and here’s how…
- This promotion runs from 5:00 pm on Saturday, August 6, 2022 until 4:30 pm (start) on Sunday, August 7, 2022.
- Click ‘Claim Here’ on the promotion page to qualify.
- William Hill advises placing your qualifying bet at least 30 seconds after pressing ‘Claim Here’.
- applies to ‘Create #YourOdds‘ bets placed on West Ham vs Man City.
- Minimum bet £1.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.20 (1/5).
- A matched free bet of up to £5.00 will be credited immediately.
- The free bet will be valid on any sport for 4 days.
- The free bet will not be returned with any winnings.
It is entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could take a speculative approach and not put on your ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet. If your bet loses you can convert your £5.00 free bet to 80% cash, so £4.00. That means the maximum you can lose on this offer is £1.00 and you can make a nice profit.
My preferred approach to this offer is to build a bet that is washable and lock in a profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders’ guide for a walkthrough on building washable selections.
At the time of writing, ‘Man City (Result) / No (Both teams score)‘ is available for back in disagreement 2.55.
You may put on ‘City of Man / No‘ at the ‘Game odds and both teams score‘ market at odds 2.76.
Betfair and Smarkets are great options for this offer. If you haven’t used one of them yet, now is a great time to try them out.
- 2% commission for all new sign-ups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your put on bet using my Combined Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your put on bet must be £4.65.
Put £5.00 on ‘Man City/No’ @ 2.55 = £7.75 Potential Profit
Put £4.65 on ‘Man City/No’ @ 2.76 = £8.18 Potential Liability
Let’s look at your profit/loss for possible outcomes.
So no matter the outcome, you will lose a maximum of £0.45 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your corresponding free bet will be credited immediately after placing your qualifying bet and valid on any sport for 4 days. The free bet will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straight combo bets you must convert your £5.00 free bet to 80% cash, then £4.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.45 you get a minimum profit of £3.55 in this offer from William Hill!
Get this offer at William Hill